Vancouver Dyke March
Hello, diverse dykes, trans and nonbinary folks, and all the lovely queers who call these unceded Coast Salish territories home!
We are excited to announce that we will be hosting our annual March and Festival on July 30th, 2022! Save the date, and get ready to come and hang out with your loving queer community!
The time has come to get involved with the 2022 Vancouver Dyke March! We are currently seeking:
- Volunteers — Please complete our online volunteer sign-up form if you are interested in volunteering with us. If possible, please let us know about your interest in volunteering by July 11, 2022.
- Stage Manager — This key person helps keep our stage show running smoothly and supports our lovely performers. The stage manager will be given an honorarium for their time. If you are available 8am to 6pm on July 30, 2022 and interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the VDM board as soon as possible.
- Performers — If you want to perform on our stage, please fill out this online form by June 20, 2022.
- Visual Artists — If you are interested in creating visual art at Grandview Park during our festival, please fill out this online form by June 20, 2022.
- Vendors –If you would like to be a vendor at the 2022 Festival, please indicate your interest here. Vendor applications may be accepted on a rolling basis, so let us know as soon as you can!
- Grand Marshal — If you would like to nominate an organization, group, or individual to be the Grand Marshal of the 2022 March, please fill out the nomination form by June 20, 2022.
The Vancouver Dyke March and Festival is held on the unceded territory of the Coast Salish Peoples, including the xwməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaʔ/Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations.